2017 Fantasy Season Notes
Our 16th SEASON!
It feels like this has kind of sneaked up on us a little bit this year, but IT’S TIME TO GET FUCKING EXCITED.
FANTASY FOOTBALL IS BACK.
Here’s what you need to know for the start of the 2017 season.
- Text me your keeper by Friday, August 18th at 12pm
- Each manager may keep up to (1) keeper for the following season at $10 above said player’s drafted price
- All undrafted drafted players assume a value of $10 and can be kept for $20
- You can view last year’s draft results here
- The Draft will be on Sunday, August 20th at 4:30pm (don’t be late)
- Location: Stan’s apartment in Northern Liberties by the Piazza (109 W Wildey St, Philadelphia, PA 19123; APT 209)
- Linto will be Skyping in from the West Coast
- National Anthem: Porter
- Trophy handoff: From Tepel to LaRose
- Entry fee will be 200. Please venmo if possible (@And_Porter). Or bring cash.
- Things to think about that have been tossed around (remember, we’re always trying to improve:
- Adding a second keeper
- Adding the option to keep a player for 2 consecutive years
- Eliminating the defense position
Top 3 Aldo’s Pizzarama Leaderboard
Check out the full leaderboard here.
Ps. There has been a big auction draft boom in the Fantasy Football community, as people are finally starting to realize how much better an auction is than a snake draft. We were about 5 years ahead of the curve. Despite real shit in our lives getting more important, this league is still awesome. Don’t ever forget that.
Hit up the group chat with any questions.
See you all next weekend.